Sunday, June 10, 2012

Blogger Book Fair

I had an idea today. I thought it would be really cool to do an online book fair.

Any authors or bloggers out there who would like to participate?

Basically, we would gather up info on any book an author wanted to enter into the book fair and pair each author with a blogger.  Of course, if an author has their own blog that will work too. The host blog (Paranormal Lounge) would have a link to all the blog booths.

Each blogger would operate their blog as a booth at a fair, promoting whatever books they want and doing giveaways and such.

I think that each participating blog should do at least one giveaway during the three or four day "Book Fair."

If anyone has any ideas or wants to participate you can DM me on twitter @KaylaCurry1 with your email address or find me on facebook at facebook.com/kayla.curry1 and send me a message.  You can also leave a comment below!

I'd like to do this at the end of July if we have enough participants by then, so let me know if you are interested.

Here is the facebook page to like for more info! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Blogger-Book-Fair/395936723775998#!/pages/Blogger-Book-Fair/395936723775998

3 comments:

  1. There are already 27 authors participating, and anyone can join in. We want to represent as many books as possible and the best part is there is no traveling and no table fees!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Sorry, none of that either. As far as I know . . .

      Delete